I think I might have an addiction to it. I briefly thought about writing my latest project in WPF, but it’s not as fun for me. And since I’m doing a project for fun, why not?
Since it’s fresh again I have a few more topics for blog entries, so if you’re interested, keep tuned.
4 comments:
Um, yeah - please hurry. :)
I love your posts!
Thanks for the encouragement! Topic suggestions are always welcome.
As an expert on Windows Forms and WPF it would be interesting to have a post of what you think will happen in the client development space. Is everyone in 5 years doing client development going to be using WPF with Windows Forms pure legacy? Or do you think it will happen much faster than that?
I'm a fan of the posts describing how to accomplish a particularly tricky piece of fanciness. Weird way to put it - what I mean is stuff like how to use the ToolStripControlHost, or defining your own color table, etc.
And, you won't get any topic suggestions from me, if I could think of them, I'd post them myself. ;)
Post a Comment