I absolutely love this one, I've known plenty of people who claim that Perl is the language God speaks, so I wasn't surprised. =) Fun to find your site(s) when I am getting set to dig into wpf soon. wheeee.
In the 20+ years I have coded haven't had a dream that involved programming per se, ghost in ex-machina but I had a boss who said he had. It went something like this
"Working many late nights I came home and fell asleep. During my dream I was golfing. I teed off to a really good shot and thought, "Wow that is going so far it will make it into the overflow bucket"
That dream for him had to originate for him in the 80's when memory constraints were more pervasive. -grin-
2 comments:
I absolutely love this one, I've known plenty of people who claim that Perl is the language God speaks, so I wasn't surprised. =)
Fun to find your site(s) when I am getting set to dig into wpf soon. wheeee.
In the 20+ years I have coded haven't had a dream that involved programming per se, ghost in ex-machina but I had a boss who said he had. It went something like this
"Working many late nights I came home and fell asleep. During my dream I was golfing. I teed off to a really good shot and thought, "Wow that is going so far it will make it into the overflow bucket"
That dream for him had to originate for him in the 80's when memory constraints were more pervasive. -grin-
Post a Comment